From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Absence

Holy cow I've been away for a while.

So I haven't posted anything in a long ass time due to the following reason:

Semi-Professional Gaming. I was picked up by a Sponsor during the Summer and I've been very busy competing in North American in a game called ShootMania. I go under the alias "tautheory" in case you're wondering.

But all of that doesn't mean I haven't been doing music. I just upgraded my studio by buying some sexy Behringer Truth Monitors and I love them. Amazing quality so I can't complain. I've also been working on two new production tracks: A psytrance track and a Trap one. You will get to hear both as we appreciate the Christmas holidays.

Stay tuned for a new mixing coming out soon! I'm hoping to hit the decks this weekend to spin up a few new Electro House tunes for everyone.

Keep on following! I'm not dead, just been taking a little break to focus on my gaming career.

No comments:

Post a Comment