From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy and busier?

Hey everybody, it's been a long time since I've posted anything so I thought I would give you all an update. I've been multi-tasking a few things over the summer, but I've been focusing primarily on my gaming career as I recently got sponsored. Due to this, my music stuff has been slowing day but I really need to pick it up again.

Last week I posted up a new mix for Hardstyle featuring some of the latest hit tracks and it worked out perfect for a on-the-go mix (unplanned, just went away and recorded). If you haven't heard it yet, it's getting quite the fame: http://soundcloud.com/dj-arkaeus/hardstylin-summerstylin-2012

 Hear it, love it, and spread it <3 In other news, I might be in a lineup for an Ottawa DJ festival in 2013, but no promises just yet. Anyways, I'll keep you all up-to-date as I go and hopefully I can finish up that chillout/electronic mix. Also -- don't forget to interact. The more comments the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment